June 11, 2020
According to the latest Australian Taxation Office statistics, more than 1.1 million Australians are members of self-managed super funds (SMSFs) - attracted by the freedom to choose and manage their own super investments. The number has been steadily increasing for several years, as has the average individual members and overall fund balance. So it’s no surprise that one of the most requested developments from our customers is the ability to invest in gold with an SMSF, to diversify and protect their superannuation and retirement investments. We try to take your ideas and make them happen, and we’re excited to announce that we’ve now launched business accounts so you can invest with SendGold using your SMSF, Trust, Partnership or Company account. It’s simple to do :
- Register your details
- We’ll be in touch to get the required documentation
- Download the app in your business name and invest in gold!
- Gold continues to produce short, medium and long-term returns better than other asset classes.
- Gold delivers its strongest returns when interest rates are low.
- Gold is a proven hedge in times of crisis and this is when we see central banks, funds and individuals increase their gold holdings to preserve wealth.
- The value of gold is uncorrelated to other assets classes such as shares, property or cash and so provides balance to portfolio returns.
- Gold is a hedge against falling currencies.
- Gold is one of the world’s most liquid assets, its daily market exceeding that of the S&P 500. It can always be bought or sold within the global market.