How to play
- If you do not, download the SendGold app and register an account. It takes less than 2 minutes!
- Download the Gold Rush app, and sign in with your SendGold account email or mobile phone number.
- Use the map and look for a Gameplay Zone.
- Once in a Gameplay Zone, get yourself to a Hotspot.
- Once in a Hotspot, switch your phone to camera mode and start hunting for gold.
- Be quick! Tap on the bar of gold when you find it. The gold value will go straight to your SendGold account. It’s that simple!
Why do we have two apps?
Our SendGold app is a fully-regulated, fully-liquid, peer-to-peer gold ownership and payment platform.
Our Gold Rush app is a fun mobile game to help us to promote SendGold around the world.
We need to keep them separate so you’ll need both apps to play! Any gold you find in Gold Rush will be waiting for you in your SendGold account.
February 15, 2019
Our Gold Rush game merges investment, payments, and gameplay in a to supercharge our marketing strategy. During the holiday period, dozens of Australians in cities and towns went running around their local parks, finding bars of gold using just their mobile phones. They were playing “Gold Rush by SendGold”, our new app inspired by the…
December 12, 2018
Exclusive Shareholder Gold Rush Save the Date - December 15/16 near you! Have a bit of fun and find some gold. As a shareholder, you have an exclusive invite to play. Up to $30,000 to find across Australia. Players must be listed as both a shareholder and a SendGold account holder to participate in this…
In the News
August 24, 2018
NOTHING could be more symbolic of the late 2010s internet culture than a crowd-funded, mobile phone-based application that harnesses the vibe of Bitcoin and the ‘excitement’ of the Pokemon Go fad, but that’s exactly what start-up SendGold is doing by developing a payment platform backed by physical gold.
Source: Mining News
February 19, 2018
SendGold, a Gold-as-a-Service app that enables physical gold investment and payments in a digital environment, today announced the March 2018 launch of its app in Singapore.